Sunday, October 31, 2010

pros and cons of the blogspot

Weblog is a very useful in education and as a diary.
every student in the world knows a bout weblog and it is an easy way to connect with writing teachers.
The weblog has advanteges even well disadvanteges. In this essay i would love to write about the pros and cons of weblog.

I would love to start with the adventeges. Firstly, weblog is one of the best ways of improving my writing skills because I write continualy and I receive comments that i learn from so I dont need any tutore in writing!
And I enjoy reading others weblog because some people write about their problems and I love helping people in solving them and its a easy way form me to express my feeling.Moreover, its atrative because you can uplod music and pictures and other things.
In every plus there is a minuse. First of all some pople get addected so it can isolate you and reduse the commnication with your family members what can be really bad. Some people dont have manures, they put bad comments that may hurt peoples feeling.

To sum up, I dont find weblog is a bad thing but some people do. Hope everybody write a lot because its useful.

3 comments:

  1. thanks sweets thats nice from u :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes u re excellent in writing i read all your post and i like the way u r writing keep it up honey

    ReplyDelete