Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Al-Qurum Natural Park

I think everybody who's coming to Oman for a tour or who's already in Oman should go to Al-Qurum Natural Park because it is one of the best places to enjoy the view and relax.

Al-Qurum Natural Park is the largest park in Oman with more than 1,715,000 square meters of greenery and beauty.  Speaking of beauty, this has to be the most beautiful place in Oman and the desire of my eyes!  It is the best place to walk in. I'm telling every body to visit this gorgeous area!  A great place to bring the kids with family to have a family activities.,there is a lot of beautiful flowers and benches to sit on and green grass to have a picnic on. it is one of the very popular places Omanies take their families at the weekends.  Even the toilets are gorgeous and clean!,I love the place there its really amazing and the water falls make the person feels soooo good looking at it.

I think Qurum National Park should not be overlooked on any tourist trip to Muscat. hope u all get a chance to visit it.

1 comment:

  1. yes you are right because every weekend I go thier I hope to see you

    ReplyDelete